Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

Quote Originally Posted by ChickensAndBees View Post
    I'll be needing more than just the jacket as well....do you have a link to see the exact jacket/suit/accessories etc...?
    Thanks
    These are identical to the ultrabreeze jackets as well as the one that mann lake is selling.. I'd also like to point out that Mannlake just upped their price on these to $119.00 We're holding steady at 89.00 and shipped free.

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

Current number is at 12... We're almost half way there.. You'll never see these being sold for this low.. $89.00 AND SHIPPED FOR FREE!.. lets go.. need more people committing to them.

I'm in for sure.

I'm in for the full suite, it the price is 109 and shipped free. large size

I'd like one (the jacket) at that price as well.
    Last edited by oldfordguy; 04-05-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added jacket to clarify

I'm in for a jacket.
    Since '09-25H-T-Z6b

I'll take a XL jacket. How about a deal on some goatskin long gloves also?

We're at 17... 13 more!!

I'll take one suit.
    Last edited by Slow Modem; 04-05-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Greg Whitehead, Ten Mile, TN
    Blog - http://gregsbees.blogspot.com/

I'll get one. It's a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bk21701 View Post
    These are identical to the ultrabreeze jackets as well as the one that mann lake is selling.. I'd also like to point out that Mannlake just upped their price on these to $119.00 We're holding steady at 89.00 and shipped free.
    Thank you, exactly what I want! I'm ready to do it...just a few more to go.

ChickensAndBees

Chris- Any info on the best way to size the jackets?

The best way to size these is by what size lightweight jacket you wear. If you are at the end of your size.. like you can fit in a L sometimes but also wear an XL. Get an XL.

Full suit. Thanks for putting this together!
    Dave Faulkner. Zone 5b
    Third year beek in awe of these bugs!

I'm in for one large full suit .

Thanks !

yeah, I need a jacket for my helper I may as well upgrade and give him my heavy one.
    (1) XL jacket please
    “Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up” Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

7 more to go! Ask your beekeeper friends if they want in. Lets hopefully get these ordered next week! This price is $30.00 off the cheapest listed price anywhere and its shipped for free!

Okay we're going to throw in goatskin gloves shipped for free for an additional $13.00 for anyone buying a jacket! I have hundreds of each size glove n stock from XS to XXL. These DO have the ventilation port at the wrist. As with everything else these are the exact same gloves that I wear. Field tested!

Count me in for one jacket I bought a Maxant Extractor from you last year- great price and great service.

Thanks for adding the gloves!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast