Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Help me i need your votes

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Bobby277 
#1 ·
:banana:i am working on opening a bee supply store on the Oregon coast all i need is some help your votes to win go to this web site https://www.loveourlocalbusiness.com/ click on the search button and type in Tillamook bee supply it should only come up with one add click that down on the bottom you will see a button vote for us click than and that's it and thanks for your help

#6 ·
sorry i need every one to re vote for me sorry i just got this

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for submitting a wish to Intuit’s Love Our Local Business program! I wanted to reach out because I noticed that you submitted your wish last night (4/1), but the contest officially began today (4/2) at midnight. I apologize for the confusion – we had our site live a bit early to run some background testing.

If you could resubmit your wish now that the contest has officially started, that would be great, just so we can make sure your wish complies with our official rules. For your reference, here was the text of your wish:

I would love to start a beekeeping supply store on the Oregon coast. I would be supplying the hobbyist beekeepers along the Oregon coast line along with selling local honey, I also plan on teaching beekeeping classes. Educating children and adults in schools/public community centers about honey bees, how important they are to our environment, how keeping a pesticide free land will keep them from the existence they are currently battling, and how they account for 1/3 of are food. If my wish could be granted it would not only help me grow as a beekeeper, a company, yet would grow our community!

Thanks so much Jonathan, and please let me know if you have any questions! Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nina
Love Our Local Business Team

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.