Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

We are going to offer a group purchase on VENTILATED Sheriff Style Bee jackets. These are the exact same ones that most companies are selling (Including MannLake). We all buy from the same manufacturer. These will have the same brass YKK zippers and the rubberized inner webbing. I used one of these last summer and I loved it, I'll be using it this summer as well.

A group purchase is when a certain number of people commit to purchasing an item. Once we hit the sales goal we will then contact you to finalize the order, from that point we will place the group purchase with the manufacturer and then once they get to us we will ship. I have convinced the manufacturer to commit to 30 jackets at a discounted price. So we will need to get 30 people commit to buying a ventilated bee jacket. To get on the list for the group purchase please post a response to this thread that you want to be on the group purchase. Please do not post any personal information such as address or phone number. We will send a link to our website for the group purchase once we reach 30. Mannlake has them for $109, others have them for upwards in the $125 to $150 range. Lets all save some $$ and get a really nice jacket in the process!

Price $89.00 ANY SIZE and shipped free anywhere in USA mainland.

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

I would be interested in that deal!

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

me, too!
    Zone 7b
    North Mississippi

I am in - look forward to the details.

I'm in! great deal.

I'm in...

I def want one!

I just bought you're regular beekeepers jacket last week, I should have waited.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Bees View Post
    I just bought you're regular beekeepers jacket last week, I should have waited.

You're half way there! You have your early spring and fall jacket.. now you need your late spring and summer jacket!!

Let us know how you liked your jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by bk21701 View Post
    You're half way there! You have your early spring and fall jacket.. now you need your late spring and summer jacket!!

Let us know how you liked your jacket.
    Well, I can say that I was impressed with the shipping, received my order in less than 24 hours. I have not had a chance to try the jacket with the way the weather has been, it's still in the box. Looks like it will hold up well though.

I am interested. I would possibly buy two at that price.

I may be interested, will know for sure around 4/10.
    Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Prvb 16:24
    March 2010; +/- 30 hives, TF

I am interested in two full suits - can that be a part of the deal?

Put me down for one.

Full suits can be part of it. They are an additional $20.00 for the full suit.

I'll be needing more than just the jacket as well....do you have a link to see the exact jacket/suit/accessories etc...?
    Thanks

Is is a jacket only or jacket & veil? I am looking for just the jacket.

I was curious about the veil/zipper arrangement myself.
    Greg Whitehead, Ten Mile, TN
    Blog - http://gregsbees.blogspot.com/

Zippers are metal. These suits are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda View Post
    Is is a jacket only or jacket & veil? I am looking for just the jacket.
    Jacket and veil combo. You can remove the veil portion if need be.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast