Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Beekeeper Jackets - BEST PRICE and SHIPPED FREE!

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  bk21701 
#1 ·
#4 ·
They are a poly/cotton blend. I have been selling these jackets from the same manufacturer for 4 years now. I have sold well in the thousands of these jackets in that time frame. Of those jackets sold, I have had 3 returned. There was a defect in the zipper on 2 of them and the 3ed was due to the elastic in the bottom of the jacket breaking. I guarantee these jackets, so if you have an issue with them you can exchange them for a new one.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I will measure it out and let you know a little later. The way I tell people to judge the size is based on a lightweight jacket or wind breaker that your currently wear.

The zippers are nylon.

So here is the way we work at H.T. Krantz. We use what we carry. If I we don't think its good enough for us to use then we simply do not carry it. My employees constantly tell me to stop taking stuff of the shelves. (It does't help that I keep forgetting to update inventory when I do take stuff off the shelf) During the bee season I wear one of these exact same jackets every day, granted I have 3 or 4 different jackets in my different vehicles. Either way have still used the same 3 or 4 since we started using this manufacturer. They all get beat equally, and I am still very happy with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.