Default over a million virgins

there is humor in beekeeping. over a million virgins work for me every summer for free. that gets the strangest comments "where did you find a million virgins in south carolina? what do you do? can l have a job working for you? or wa wa wa wa what? after l have let them go insane with curiosity then l tell them "l am a beekeeper and the workers never mate! always gets a laugh and often a 90% discount more times than l can count. store workers always smile when they see me and rush to be the one who waits on me!

Thumbs Up Re: over a million virgins

Quote Originally Posted by seamuswildflower View Post
    there is humor in beekeeping. over a million virgins work for me every summer for free. that gets the strangest comments "where did you find a million virgins in south carolina? what do you do? can l have a job working for you? or wa wa wa wa what? after l have let them go insane with curiosity then l tell them "l am a beekeeper and the workers never mate! always gets a laugh and often a 90% discount more times than l can count. store workers always smile when they see me and rush to be the one who waits on me!

Will have to try that one!

Default Re: over a million virgins

In some circles you can get arrested for those kind of comments or at least get your house searched as a possible pedophile..

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! my thoughts were purely on bee keeping

An eye for an eye a joke for a joke!

All my friends know I keep a "stable" of working girls..... Bahahahhahaha

l went to a denny's after work and the waitress asked how l was doing. lt ws raining and l have queens ready to mate so l said "l have all these virgins that want to mate but they can't. You should see the look l got. she laughed when l told her the rest and brought every one working there to here about the virgins and l got 20% off on my meal!

An Islamic wet dream......