Default OHHO Apiary Beekeeper

My husband and I run a smallish apiary outside of Dripping Springs, Texas. DS is known as the Gateway to the Texas Hill Country (about 26 miles west of Austin); we enjoy living here. A couple of weeks ago we finished having a honey house built and are now outfitting it: installing a/c, lighting, sink, water heater, work tables, shelves, etc.! We hope to have enough of our OHHO Wildflower Honey to sell to local folks who bought some last year and have been waiting for us to have more to sell them.

One thing I'm sure of: there are about as many opinions about beekeeping as there are beekeepers.

Default Re: OHHO Apiary Beekeeper

Welcome to Beesource!

> there are about as many opinions about beekeeping as there are beekeepers.

At Beesource we strive to excel, so you will find more opinions here than there are beekeepers.
    Graham
    --- Victor Hugo - "Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

I always tell people that I reserve the right to be wrong considering my own opinions about beekeeping. However, I am always interested in learning what works for other beekeepers, and this forum is a great source of this info.
    life is finite while knowledge is infinite. - Zhuang Zi