Default Re: oh yes nothing like some Simon & Gafunkel and some hive building in the shop

Looks like you've been busy.

Default Re: oh yes nothing like some Simon & Gafunkel and some hive building in the shop

You weren't smoking parsly, sage, rosemary or thyme in the shop with the power tools were you

Nice looking boxes!

What was in that funny looking brown bottle in the 3rd pic? Could that be why the subject line has "Simon & Gafunkel"?

Art Garfunkel

Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

you got that right might as well be alittle happy in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by queenbee3074 View Post
    Looks like you've been busy.
    its also another good excuse to convince the other half that i need more tools

Looks like my shop except for much less sawdust (I need to sweep up soon). I have a stack of boxes 8 foot high that I just painted dark green along with a stack almost as high of nuc boxes I made over the summer.

Still need to make some frames and get some foundation to put in them, and I'm ready, I think. I'll need at least a dozen more shallows for next year, so I guess I'll need to start collecting lumber again.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by psfred View Post
    Looks like my shop except for much less sawdust (I need to sweep up soon). I have a stack of boxes 8 foot high that I just painted dark green along with a stack almost as high of nuc boxes I made over the summer.

Still need to make some frames and get some foundation to put in them, and I'm ready, I think. I'll need at least a dozen more shallows for next year, so I guess I'll need to start collecting lumber again.

Peter
    now that's what i call staying busy...........

Nice looking boxes! When you're done, you can start on mine.

Rusty
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

Listen to Lenard Skynard and get finished faster!

hey rusty some real nice horses..