Default Looking for NUCS in KENTUCKY

If possible looking for NUCS in Kentucky. I am late in the game I know but if there is anyone in the Louisville, Frankfort, Lexington area with a few NUCs still for sale I would like to have your information. I am looking for 2 NUCs - My wife and I are new to Bee Keeping and this is our first go around.

Default Re: Looking for NUCS in KENTUCKY

You night check with Mark Donathan, I think he's around Mt. Sterling. I may have a couple later in April, it's just according to how the weather and over wintered colonies cooperate.
    "Of all God's creatures, only the honeybee improves its environment and preys on no other species."--Haydon Brown

Thanks for the information. I will send Mark an Email. If I am still looking which I fear may be the case in April please let me know how yours weathered.

Call the Dadant location in Frankfort. The manager there is also a beekeeper and sells some nucs.

Have you checked with the Kentuckiana beekeepers association. They may have some one local to you.
    "Of all God's creatures, only the honeybee improves its environment and preys on no other species."--Haydon Brown

I'm a little north of you in Indianapolis, but if you can't find anything local I'll have plenty of nucs in April.

Best way to reach me is donshackelford.com or 317-750-4789