I there a way to get some of the equipment i bought for the year 2012 used as an expense against my own income ? I have been hearing different answers about extracting equipment and woodenwear +++.

I guess what i am trying to ask is how did any of you start using your expenses against your earnings for the Canadian Gov Federal/Provincial. Once you have a tax number of course.

Or should i just go to an accountant that deals with farms ?