Default Hi from minnesota

Just got registered here and looking forward to getting great information from this site. Got my new 3lb package ordered canot wait to get started again this year. Last year a bust bear got my hive salvaged it and it just never really got going again. So looking forward to starting new again now have fenced in place for hive.

Default Re: Hi from minnesota

Welcome, hope you have a better year.

Welcome to the site! I am a newbee presently building a bear fence. UPS dropped off six huge boxes yesterday with frames, foundation, clothing, tools, smoker, etc. I aleady bought cypress woodware and have been treating it with tung oil. I'll be getting 4 packages at the end of the month. Whoohoo!

Grew up in Isanti. Small world. Hope you have a great season!

Welcome! I used to live in Bloomington and then in Prior Lake for 6 years. I was just up in Cambridge a month or so ago doing a building inspection on the old Lowe's that is going to be a Mill's Fleet Farm. I hope you have a great season with the bees and elarn a lot about wintering techniques. After moving back to Michigan, I sure don;t miss the Minnesota winters. They were great for ice fishing and snowmobiling, but holy buckets was it cold.

KPeacock When are we going to get our Fleet farm been waiting a while now can't wait. Bee's did not make it this winter went in to weak do to bear trashing.

I'm not sure when they plan to open the store up. I'm not affiliated with their company, but I travel all across the country doing commercial building inspections for all sorts of companies. I've worked with Mill's a few times in the past and think they are all great guys. I also happened to like their stores quite a bit while i lived in MN. I submitted my reports to their company a few weeks ago and would expect them to start renovations pretty soon, but that's really their business and I have no knowledge of it.

That's great we need a fleet farm bad up here lot's of good hunting and fishing stuff. Nearest one is Lino Lakes. That store when it's done will probably be so busy you won't be able to get near it for a month or so.

Welcome RE!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

Welcome to BeeSource, Rumeye!

Bears are definitely a problem in this neck of the woods. We had several yards taken out last Summer in two different areas.
    -Phil Domeier
    www.nowthenhoney.com