If a farmer tells me when he is going to spray this stuff for his RR Corn a few days before what all can I do to prevent something bad happening to my bees? The day he is going to spray can I plug the entrance for a few hours as long as the bees have good ventilation? Is a few hours not good enough? If it is in June, July heat here in AL and he srays and the stuff is dry in an hour or so can I hold them back for say 5 or 6 and be ok is I guess what I am asking. Should I just relocate the bees?
Thanks for any help