Default Hello from Northern Virginia

I am new to beekeeping (and using on line forums). I expect to receive my first package of Italian bees at the end of March and plan to install them in a top bar hive that I've built using plans I found on line. I have joined a local beekeeping club and am attending their classes for new beekeepers.

Default Re: Hello from Northern Virginia

Welcome to the site! I'm a newbee too and getting four packages on Mar. 30th. Whoohoo!

Welcome to the site Frank! I live down in Stafford. Which club are you a member of? I'm the Prince William Regional Beekeepers Association. If that's the one you joined and you were at Bob's disease and pest lecture last week, I was the one that kept asking questions lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadside View Post
    Welcome to the site Frank! I live down in Stafford. Which club are you a member of? I'm the Prince William Regional Beekeepers Association. If that's the one you joined and you were at Bob's disease and pest lecture last week, I was the one that kept asking questions lol!
    I live in Burke and joined the Beekeepers Assoc. of Northern Virginia (BANV). We were supposed to have our 4th class this evening, but it was canceled because of the snow and school closures.

Welcome Frank!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com