Default Who else loves the smell of (honey b healthy) and wants a candle that smells like it?

My wife makes soy and beeswax candles and I came up with the idea of a honey b healthy candle after making up some syrup. She's making me one using spearmint and lemongrass essential oils right now.

Just curious if I'm the only one.

BTW- I know this isn't the place to post this but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to start a new thread in the for sale area.

Default Re: Who else loves the smell of (honey b healthy) and wants a candle that smells like

I made up a batch of sugar syrup with HBH for my last two feedings this past Fall. The HBH had the whole house smelling awesome.

Default Re: Who else loves the smell of (honey b healthy) and wants a candle that smells like

Quote Originally Posted by beesohappy View Post
    BTW- I know this isn't the place to post this but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to start a new thread in the for sale area.
    Read the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" thread, which is currently the second thread in the For Sale forum.
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...Before-Posting!

The For Sale forum is a subscription forum for posting purposes. That means you pay up front in order to post.
    Graham
    --- Practical reality trumps philosophy!

Every time I mix up syrup with HBH my kids want to taste it. It does smell good enough to drink.

Thank you Rader. As G.I. Joe would say "Knowing is half the battle"

My wife is still in the testing phase so we'll have to see how it goes. I'll keep you all posted.