I extract honey into 4-5 gal buckets that I got from a bakery, and then pour them into my bottling bucket when the time comes - pretty standard for hobbyists I would guess. Anyway I've been putting the empty buckets upside down on top of another one to let the last bit of honey drain out - and sealing them together with that saran wrap looking plastic film so that they stay put and don't leak too much honey.

But what would be way cooler would be a huge plastic funnel sized to upend one bucket onto another. Does anyone sell something like that?