Default New Products and Discount Code for Beesource Members

All,

It's been a great year at Bee Thinking! We moved into a larger space in Southeast Portland, with room to store a few hundred hives, teach classes and have 3-4 employees packing hives for shipment simultaneously. This year we also lined up a larger manufacturer that can keep up with orders of our top bar hives, Warre hives and other parts. Based on feedback from our customers since 2008, we've redesigned our hives to improve functionality, strength, packing (into boxes for shipment), as well as aesthetics. All of our horizontal top bar hives and Warre hives are made from full 1" thick, kiln dried Western Red Cedar. We came out with these new hives in September and our customers have been very pleased with them. At the time, our forum section on Beesource wasn't configured, so we weren't able to get the word out here. All orders over $100 ship free to the lower 48 states!

As a thanks to our many customers from Beesource, we're offering a coupon code to receive 10% off your order until December 14th. Just type in BEESOURCE in the coupon code box at checkout. We've still got at least 150 hives in stock, so your order should ship quickly.

See all of our products here: http://www.beethinking.com

Top Bar Hive Starting at $299.99

top-bar-hive-lid-open-main-.jpg
    top-bar-hive-with-stand-fro.jpg
    top-bar-hive-no-stand-back.jpg
    top-bar-hive-copper-detache.jpg
    top-bar-hive-top-bars.jpg

Warre Hive Starting at $219.99

warre-hive-with-windows-mai.jpg
    warre-hive-windows-open.jpg
    warre-boxes-stacked (1).jpg
    warre-floor-front.jpg
    warre-floor-side-closed.jpg
    warre-bars (1).jpg
    warre-roof-and-quilt-box.jpg

Default Re: New Products and Discount Code for Beesource Members

Hey you are just down the street! Looks like your products are TBH and WH only, bummer I would have put some buisness your way.
    “Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up” Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

minz,

We sell Langstroth gear and related accessories as well. I keep upwards of 30 hives at any given time, always with a Langstroth or two in the mix (foundationless). Our primary focus, though, is horizontal top bar hives and Warre.

I actually live and keep most of my hives in Oak Grove, so I'm not far from you at all!

Best,
    Matt

Reminder that today is your final opportunity to use the BEESOURCE coupon code and save 10% on your order at http://www.beethinking.com. Merry Christmas, all!