Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Robert Russell is a fraud

Have chewed my tongue until it's a bloody stubb.... am I vindicated yet????

That would be the one.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

I must say you called it Sippy.

Quote Originally Posted by SippyBees View Post
    Have chewed my tongue until it's a bloody stubb.... am I vindicated yet????
    Almost, the only problem is ricky russell is also a convicted felon and you say you are his friend. I dont trust anyone in Mississippi.

Can anyone supply a photograph of Robert Russell? - I would like to have a face for the scoundrel that took my money.

Real quick question. How come when I click on beehughshoney name on those old posts and click profile NY Blues name shows up. Is this just a software glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaBees View Post
    Can anyone supply a photograph of Robert Russell?
    Randy chatam at the rankin county sheriffs office is the one who showed me his mug shot to confirm the guy I had been working with was robert russell. Maybe give him a call.

MTINAZ.. I do understand how you feel and can't really blame you for that. Ricky does have a past yes... and I am not best friends with him or anyone over there... I am not "in business" with him as others have suggested... I just have 100% confidence that he would not rip you off.... he has too much to lose for such as that. I worked with his Daddy... never really knew Ricky until I was out of the bees. I don't need to defend Ricky... and you can think whatever you want about anyone. I was TRYING to help people get a grasp of why they lost their money... I THOUGHT I was helping... but I have been accused of pretty much lying/trying to smear RA to help myself/ and more since I started my own thread.
    It was not easy for me to say what I did considering much of the condemnation that came down on me.... but still everything I said was the truth. I felt after talking with you that maybe you even thought I was involved in some way.... I can assure you I am NOT involved with RA in any way... nor did I have any first hand information about your loss. I am an honest guy and I do not need to try to defend myself in an internet forum. Had I said all I said a year ago.... you would not have believed it then either. It JUST so happened that I got back into bees recently.... so recently is when I posted what I knew. I did not PLAN my posts.... I did not set out to defame anyone.... am not trying to hurt anyone.... but as I have stated many times now... I absolutely hate a liar.
    I am truly sorry for your losses.... and I hope that you will not always feel the same about people from Mississippi. If I DID know anything that would bring the criminals to justice... or that would get your property back... you can be SURE I would be the first one in line to scream to the police. I wish you luck...

Quote Originally Posted by SippyBees View Post
    I was TRYING to help people get a grasp of why they lost their money... I THOUGHT I was helping... but I have been accused of pretty much lying/trying to smear RA to help myself/ and more since I started my own thread.
    It was not easy for me to say what I did considering much of the condemnation that came down on me.... but still everything I said was the truth. I felt after talking with you that maybe you even thought I was involved in some way.... I can assure you I am NOT involved with RA in any way.. I am an honest guy and I do not need to try to defend myself in an internet forum. Had I said all I said a year ago.... you would not have believed it then either.I am truly sorry for your losses..
    I understand what you are saying and you have taken a beating, but you have to admit when you talked to me right afterword and basicly wanted my business it raised huge red flags.

AHHH... I would use a PM, but since you say it aloud here... I must say... I was only trying to help you Sir. I currently have 11 hives... a FAR FAR cry from a business. IF I ever DO raise bees as a business, it will NOT be in the near future. Ricky has sent several... don't know how many... but several queens FREE to people that got ripped off by Robert... just to try to keep his Dad's good name. I offered to try to help you replace what you had lost... as best as I could...just to try to help you out of a loss, but I am NOT in competition with RA's. I am truly sorry for what you may have thought of me after we talked on the phone. I have already spoken to the sheriff's department and told them whatever I knew... which wasn't much... and I know for a FACT that I am in NO WAY connected to your loss. I did not say all I said in order to help MYSELF in ANY WAY... regardless what you or anyone else may think.
    Again... sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by MTINAZ View Post
    How come when I click on beehughshoney name on those old posts and click profile NY Blues name shows up. Is this just a software glitch?
    they are/were friends here on beesource so when one makes a comment it gets posted on the others profile page

Quote Originally Posted by jeff123fish View Post
    they are/were friends here on beesource so when one makes a comment it gets posted on the others profile page
    ok I see

Here is something confusing. I got this reply #9 from a poster named Joseph Clemens re: my post Optimal # of hives or outyards for queen rearing: and at the end of the post he links his website. When I clicked on it it went here. Is this the same guy?
    http://russellapiariesaz.webs.com/

I dont trust anyone in Mississippi.
    Hold on Now... Everyone in Mississippi is not a thief. We have our TRASH just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by dnichols View Post
    Here is something confusing. I got this reply #9 from a poster named Joseph Clemens re: my post Optimal # of hives or outyards for queen rearing: and at the end of the post he links his website. When I clicked on it it went here. Is this the same guy?
    http://russellapiariesaz.webs.com/
    No joseph clemens lives in Tucson. I have met him and his wife. Not sure what part he has in all this.

No joseph clemens lives in Tucson. I have met him and his wife. Not sure what part he has in all this.
    Joseph is just a good honest and honorable guy.

I have had a few PM's so wanted to clear something up. If you ever emailed, met, spoke to Rob Hughes you were talking with Robert Russell. As far as the sub producers go I am willing to bet a few were scammed like I was and if you personally know them and there bees then buying from them is up to you. From the one time I met Joseph he seemed like a good guy and I highly doubt he ever met Robert.

I purchased queens from Joseph last summer. These were out of Russells sunkist cordovan stock. These were sent via priority mail as per my request and arrived in bad shape as per the heat. I was able to 'nurse' them back alive [most the workers were dead] or should I say that I put fresh workers from my colonies and they nursed them back [the queens arrived lethargic and I didn't think they would make it]. Joseph has made good on queens shipped that arrived dead through no fault of his own but rather the post office failing to timely ship. Actually, these queens were for someone that I helped get into bees and he was making splits and using Joseph's queens [From Russell's stock]. During that time Joseph was not associated with Russell other than he had some of his sunkist stock that he was raising queens from. I occassionally read and check my private messages but seldom post anymore; but Joseph's name brought me out of the woodwork. Just saying that all my dealings with Joseph have been outstanding.

Kindest Regards
    Danny Unger
    "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." Nathan Hale, 1776

Wow, what a soap opera with Russell!!! Just waiting for Specialkayme to chime in or maybe apologize.
    Think about it....Buy American

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast