Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Robert Russell is a fraud

I am still trying to understand whether or not PDG Honey was involved or not? Do any of you know or at least have opinions?
    He has to be in this up to his ears. When I questioned him on the RA forum about his nuc sales he denied he ever sold any. Was quite defensive and has now disappeared. If I were missing hives I'd be looking at him too. It's a den of thieves there as far as I can tell. Hard to separate the actors from the players.

This is the reply from the Fannin county Prosecutor on my letter about Russell. Not his Job!

I would suggest that due to the nature of your recent correspondence, that you contact the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and ask to speak to someone in the criminal/investigative division.
    Sent from my iPhone

If anyone has purchased and recieved bees from pdg honey please send a message to MSinspector now.

This could turn into the latest conspiracy scandal!!!!! We've had Watergate, Monicagate, Camillagate, and now....

HONEYGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I wonder who would be in the better position to make a deal if there is a "conspiracy"? A guy in jail who has a lot of reasons to spill his guts and bring down the whole ship, crew and all; or a guy on the outside who may be considered a smaller fish that could work a pretty good deal so they can get the big fish out of the pool?

The plot thickens.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    According to the link provided in this post, Robert is now in custody.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...069#post899069

Joel gave good advice here:
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...959#post900959

All of us who have been wronged by Robert should contact the AG and at least file a complaint. I will be.
    Barry, "Robert"? Really? You know Robert Russell so well you refer to him by his first name? Seems kind of familiar, don't you think?
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

> Seems kind of familiar, don't you think?

Are you confused as to which person the "Robert" refers to? There's over 325 posts in this thread, including links to a photo and arrest reports!

Perhaps you think it would be more appropriate if he was referred to as "Mister" Russell?
    Graham
    -- The real problem is not precise language, it's clear language. - Richard Feynman

Ain't much I haven't called him!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    According to the link provided in this post, Robert is now in custody.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...069#post899069
    It's a different photo than was up previously. It appears the newer photo is of a younger Robert.

I hope we all continue to retain at least a modicum of responsibility and seriousness about this issue.

We have someone that many of us have done business with possibly going to jail and who's family faces some serious challenges

We have beekeepers that have been defrauded of their hard earned money, we have sub-producers that lost their investment and whose reputations have been damaged by their association with RA.

We have the father that worked hard his entire life to build a solid reputation only to have it dragged through the mud by his son.

We have the original poster that lost over 200 hives.

I ask that we all remember to be respectful of how serious this situation is and how many innocent people have been and will be affected.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Rader Sidetrack View Post
    > Seems kind of familiar, don't you think?

Are you confused as to which person the "Robert" refers to? There's over 325 posts in this thread, including links to a photo and arrest reports!

Perhaps you think it would be more appropriate if he was referred to as "Mister" Russell?
    Well, yeah. Is Barry refering to Robert Russel, the subject of this Thread? The alledged "fraud"? If so, I would think it prudent not to call him by his first name because that implies that the person refering to him knows him on a first name basis. Like Barry knows me. Barry and I have actually met and he has trusted me w/ a sizeable chunk of money in check form and a valuable item which I delivered to him. That's how Barry Birkey and Mark Berninghausen know each other other than simply via beesoiurce communications.

Whereas calling Robert Russell "Miister Russell" could be misconstrued as being respectful the comments precewding and following would clear that up. Calling him Dr. Russell has been established somewhat as grossly inaccurate, so I would not suggest doing that except in a mocking manner, which is against the rules on beesource.

I'm sorry if I have kicked a hornets nest here. Just sayin'. Robert Russell or Mr. Russell or "That scoundrel ..."

Quote Originally Posted by alblancher View Post
    I hope we all continue to retain at least a modicum of responsibility and seriousness about this issue.

We have someone that many of us have done business with possibly going to jail and who's family faces some serious challenges

We have beekeepers that have been defrauded of their hard earned money, we have sub-producers that lost their investment and whose reputations have been damaged by their association with RA.

We have the father that worked hard his entire life to build a solid reputation only to have it dragged through the mud by his son.

We have the original poster that lost over 200 hives.

I ask that we all remember to be respectful of how serious this situation is and how many innocent people have been and will be affected.

Al
    Any possible way of knowing how many and how much? Just curious. Mr. Russell sent me three queens for free, so I haven't lost any money on him. Maybe he hoped I would order queens from him. All three were accepted, but none made much honey. I don't really know if they are still alive or not. Maybe they are somewhere out there amongst all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    Any possible way of knowing how many and how much? Just curious. Mr. Russell sent me three queens for free, so I haven't lost any money on him. Maybe he hoped I would order queens from him. All three were accepted, but none made much honey. I don't really know if they are still alive or not. Maybe they are somewhere out there amongst all the others.
    Bet he was hoping they would be good and he could sucker you into being a sub.

A while back, I signed up with whatshisname's website, just to see what was going on over there. Never posted, no info on my profile. Now I'm getting spam.

lilianlove sent you a message on Russell Apiaries

--------------------
    Subject: HELLO

comfort_abbas@yahoo.com

Hello

I saw your profile today and it was so good to me.you know that i am interested to be your friend first.please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (comfort_abbas@yahoo.com)i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures OK. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(comfort_abbas@yahoo.com) as you know

there is no age,race,color n religion bar when it comes to know each other,

cares Comfort.

--------------------

To reply to this message, follow the link below:

Fourth total, third one from this particular sender. I never trust anyone with a Yahoo address anyway.
    Solomon Parker, Parker Farms, ParkerFarms.biz
    11 Years Treatment-Free, ~25 Colony Baseline

His forum is still there, just hidden
    http://russellapiaries.webs.com/apps/forums/

I think all forums get hit all along with stuff like that, Parker.

Ed

I've never gotten spammed in ten years on Beesource.

Does that make beesource the exception or the rule?

I got the same message today. Never have gotten anything like that from Beesource or the other beekeeping forum. I wonder if he is selling email addresses?
    Jason Young

No, the messages are coming through the PM network, but obviously unmoderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialkayme View Post
    Does that make beesource the exception or the rule?
    I would like to think it is largely because of the efforts of our dear Barry and the preponderance of responsible users regulating the spammers. But that's just me, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Barry has no compunctions about dealing with bad actors.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast