Default Calaveras County California or near by Looking for Hives for Sale

I live in Angels Camp, Ca. I am looking for someone who has 3+ hives for sale - Near by cities are Stockton - Modesto. If you know someone in this general area who might be of help- My E adress is : lcrtb101@gmail.com - Thanks, Holiday

Default Re: Calaveras County California or near by Looking for Hives for Sale

You should look on Craigs list and put a wanted add. It is free and anonymous until you choose it not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    You should look on Craigs list and put a wanted add. It is free and anonymous until you choose it not to be.
    Vance - Thanks for the input - I saw a couple on craigs list a week or so past....this has been an unusal year for all espicially the comercial guys whom I have bought queens from et al - I'll keep looking, good stock is difficult to find - Thanks again

How about Valley Springs? But it will be after almonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer Jim View Post
    How about Valley Springs? But it will be after almonds.
    Jim - Might you have a hive or 2 you would like to part with after the almonds - Chris Henderson, mtbsw101@gmail.com 736-9914 - Thanks, Chris