Hybrid View

Default Attaching and Uploading Photos on Threads and Posts

Is there a setting on my computer that needs to be changed that will allow me to post photos? When I click on the paper clip, a blank screen opens up and nothing else happens. I have tried this on three laptops and two tablets, and all have the same issue. Please help.

John

Default Re: Attaching and Uploading Photos on Threads and Posts

Some Beesource members make the built in photo attachment feature work for them, but for me and some others, it much simpler to upload photos to a free host like Photobucket.com, then link to those photos here at Beesource. Depending on the link style you choose, photos can be displayed here either inline in your message or as a clickable link.

See post #8 of this thread for a basic guide to using Photobucket with Beesource.
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...-Photo-pragram
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Is there a setting on my computer that needs to be changed that will allow me to post photos? When I click on the paper clip, a blank screen opens up and nothing else happens. I have tried this on three laptops and two tablets, and all have the same issue. Please help.

John
    Don't click on the paper clip , go to the "advanced screen" and click on the "insert image" , choose the folder and then choose the file you want , then click on "upload".

If that still doesn't work , try a different browser , internet Explorer always works on this site for me and most times Google Chrome doesn't.

VOILA !

fordside.JPG

I simply can't get the 'manage attachments' to anything. It just opens up a blank window like the paper clip. I also tried IE and Chrome with each method, and to no avail. Any more suggestions? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Try going to your Profile, and select General Settings. Toward the bottom, under Miscellaneous, toggle Enhanced Image Attachments to OFF.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post

John

I have fairly good results with Firefox, but I still run into issues inserting the photos.

You haven't had enough posts to post pictures, ask a mod to do it for you.
    Mike Forbes
    Red Dirt Apiaries

I finally got it to work! Thanks all.