Hybrid View

Question Hello from Maine 1 hour past Bangor

Retired Stock Broker, just getting started with the process of becoming novice beekeeper. I have not purchased anything at this time, but I have been doing alot of reading. I have visited several experienced beekeepers and have attended a couple club meetings. I am a little confused, but beginning to sort things out. I have enjoyed the
    forum.

Default Re: Hello from Maine 1 hour past Bangor

Stick to experienced beekeepers,one with a hundred hives who tries to make a little money.But listen to all, everone has a little trick.THen do it the way that is best for you.Good luck

Welcome to the site. It is a good place to learn and get confused at times. Didn't take me long to learn that there are as many answers to a bee keeping questions as there are bee keepers. I think I am right when I say that bee keeping is a very localized activity. Every geographic region requires different solutions to problems. I can't wait until March! I just installed a gate on my bee yard (bears) and now I am going back out to assemble the ant proof legs on my two 6 ft. stands I built. Whoohoo!

Welcome to the forum. I have good memories of going to kindergarten in Bangor. We were a south Alabama family transfered there by the Air Force. When I think of Bangor, I think of apple trees and snow. I'm certain those apple trees benefit from local apiaries.

Hi Pete glad you checked out this Forum, lots of good information, see you at next meeting. I'm sure we'll talk before then.

Welcome CS!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com