Default Love is in the air, happy Valentine's Day

After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and ...watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23-year-old girl every night.

Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Default Re: Love is in the air, happy Valentine's Day

lol, i'll bet you have experience sleeping on that sofa bed. ;-) -js

Default Re: Love is in the air, happy Valentine's Day

Went out yesterday to buy a valentine card, while leaving the store I made sure the card was in the bag, stopped at a couple of places along the way(did I mention it was windy yesterday), got home late and unloaded the bag, envelope is there and the card is missing. I hand the wife the empty envelope and explain what happened. this morning I got a nice empty box of candy. but at least I got a card.
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon