Default need to collect or buy dead bees

I know its a weird request but I'm a designer and am in need of these beautiful creatures for an upcoming shoot. I do not and will not go out and kill them so I'm seeking any one who is willing to pass on their deceased bees.

Default Re: need to collect or buy dead bees

What is the theme of your shoot? I would need to know that before I would play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    What is the theme of your shoot? I would need to know that before I would play.
    Nothing inappropriate, just a fashion take on the theme of bee Monarchy. They will be used on hive parts I found and delicately painted and placed. I am trying to really push my port and see if i can get a scholarship to attend the school in NY. I design and sew now but I want to take it further.
    Last edited by mayhem_mike; 01-25-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: I did not spell check very well.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem_mike View Post
    Nothing inappropriate, just a fashion take on the theme of bee Monarchy. They will be used on hive parts I found and delicately painted and placed. I am trying to really push my port and see if i can get a scholarship to attend the school in NY. I design and sew now but I want to take it further.
    No, burned once! I had a request for " Dressed chickens" and when I saw the shoot they where all naked.
    Sorry, can't send any bees from here. Good lookers they are - dead or alive!!