Default Experts, How well does this work?

I ask in another section and haven't got an answer. How well do the products work? Is it worth it? I've used before and seemed like bees increased. I know they drank syrup faster. They are on sale today here. please reply http://www.ebay.com/itm/281413530154...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Default Re: Experts, How well does this work?

I'm not sure many " experts" buy knock off supplies off ebay, may be waiting awhile for a response to this one.

I'm sure its the same essential oil blend that we see everywhere else. Hes sold over 100 with 100% feedback. But as far as the essential oil blend goes, does anyone recommend or have success with it?

One obvious problem is that the Ebay seller is using the name of a proprietary product that he does not own. It appears that he spelled his version slightly differently, but many would consider what he is doing to be unethical. And if he is willing to trick his customers by trying to fool them with the name, what other shortcuts is he taking?

Also, note his description of his product as "BEE SUPER FOOD"!

Whatever its virtues may be, Honey-B-Healthy (the standard commercial product) is not a 'bee super food'! I'd say you are on your own if you choose to purchase this concoction. As the phrase goes, "Buyer Beware"!
    Graham
    . . . . . . "those who want to see, can see". - - [Oldtimer - 2016]

I went through the essential oil phase years ago, I finally grew out of it. I saw no benefit to the hives from using it, and it did not get rid of the varroa so I still had to treat.
    Live life with gusto, having no regrets, being thankful every day, and cherish each moment as it happens.