Default Very interesting video

Default Re: Very interesting video

Interesting Indeed Beeman, "It's a little bit here & a little bit there", until humans stress how to artificially pollinate our crops?

Thank you so much
    good one to repost!
    jean-yves

So what are they saying??? We should tell the almond growers that they have to spend more money to make less? We should plant habitat for the bees? If there were no need for the migratory beekeepers, there would be none. We would have the same amount of bees. Just like emerald ash bore beetle is killing every ash tree around Ohio. Whether you move firewood or not the beetle is still moving its just happening slower. The world is so big we couldnt stop mites forever. Someone would bring them over sooner or later. Colony Collapse is a combination of alot of things obviously. Just like mites are building up to your chemical treatment honey bees are building up to all of these BS chemicals idiots spray everywhere. All we can really do is control ourselves. I am not willing to pay twice as much for corn because some greenie passes some stupid law in Iowa saying you have to change up your habitat. Too much corn and beans! We are now in the area of habitat management. You can manage and manage well for anything you want! Any animal you want that is there. 100 years ago we didnt have deer or turkeys in Ohio. Thanks to trappers we have otters again in the state with a growing populations. We have beavers again. We have bobcats again and populations are increasing. Why? Because we manage... We manipulate habitat! Its not all bad and this video does not show that. manage your bees and God willing good things will happen for all of us.

I want my 8 minutes back.
    Ninja, is not in the dictionary. Well played Ninja's, well played...

Overall I didn't think that documentary was too bad, a lot of the same old song and dance though. Surrounded by gmo this and that, monoculture, and Bayer this, Neonics that.

OH! So well said!
    Quote Originally Posted by D Coates View Post

Quote Originally Posted by D Coates View Post
    I sat though the whole over the top movie!
    Be glad you only lost 8 minutes!