3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Coffee_Bee 
#1 ·
Hello all,
Did anyone else get this?

-----------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Nice day for you...

I am Mohit Mittal from INDIA,
And its my pleasure to introduce our company FORTUNE HONEY PRODUCTS, and leading trader and producer of all kind of beekeeping tools and HONEY.
Our main products are HONEY and BEEWAX COMB FOUNDATION SHEETS ,

i am here to introduce our new and most quality oriented product, FOUNDATION SHEET FOR BEES.
our sheets is pliable , sharp color and transparent , very easy to accept by bees,
it just take around 8-10 hours to make nest on our sheet be bees.

size, weight ,color, packing can be made as clients requirements.

the prices are most competitive also with china.
it will be our pleasure to serve your esteemed company,

we are looking forward for your earlier reply,

With Warm Regards
Mohit Mittal
0091 98150 87532

See less See more
#2 ·
Maybe scam, maybe not. I get about two or three a week from all over the planet offering different products, wanting to buy honey and pay with paypal, etc... I just ignore all of them. Why risk sending money to some company in India or China or Nigeria that may or may not exist to save a little money on a product I can buy here? And who knows what those products will contain as by-products? Foundation may look like beeswax, but include cheaper petroleum based wax, it might contain contaminants... who knows... I am just not interested in taking all those financial and other risks, I just delete the email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.