Thread: Hives Stolen

Default Hives Stolen

Saw this on Craigslist this morning. I think it would be helpful to post pics of the hives in cases like this, so we can keep an eye out. Unless they are all white boxes with nothing distinctive about them.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/wan/3555930912.html

Default Re: Hives Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by loggermike View Post
    Saw this on Craigslist this morning. I think it would be helpful to post pics of the hives in cases like this, so we can keep an eye out. Unless they are all white boxes with nothing distinctive about them.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/wan/3555930912.html

These guys called me right after it happened looking for packages or bees in mid January so they could fulfill their almond contracts in the Oakdale area. Told them it wasn't happening unless they paid me $300 a hive as the bloom was about here and I wasn't really willing to sell at this time as a result . He asked me to call back if I changed my mind.

Like ya--- I'm gonna show you where my yards are.......... and share the same fate.

Its my guess that they either forgot to pay their "взятка" to the local red flagged mafia dudes or that another red flagged company took them under permanent loan conditions..... if you understand what I mean. The protection fee was forgotten and the hives decided to take a hike as a result.

BTW this is not very far from where Mike Hall had that load lifted off of 99 a couple of years back.

Wont be long before we hear someone has done a little scouting for both a long rope and a very tall oak tree and put both to good use simultaneously .

Hmm ,guess there's always more to the story...lol

Did you pay your "vzyatka" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey-4-All View Post
    BTW this is not very far from where Mike Hall had that load lifted off of 99 a couple of years back.
    Haven't been by there lately, but Hall's have a yard about 1/2 mile where those bees just got stolen.
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements