I'm looking for a particular spoon used to scoop the last of the honey from 5-gallon buckets. I saw it once on some website, but didn't bookmark the page. I can describe it best as a square ladle with a long handle. The square ladle is able to get into the corner of the bottom of the bucket. Has anyone else seen one like it or know a supplier that sells it?