Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Beekeeper Swarm Directory

Maybe the directory should allow small comments that detail locations and types of removals.

Added myself! I would love a spot for comments so that I could include what counties here in Kentucky I am willing to travel to for swarm removal.

I don't know indiviual laws nor do I intend to study them. This site is for those who do swarm removals, they need to follow thier own local regulations.

I will see if I can add a spot for comments.

Thanks for the input.

Just added - you can list if you do swarms or established colony removals or both. Also you can add notes and select multiple states for those of you who live on or near state lines.

The list is growing fast but still no one in Arizona, Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New-Hampshire, New-Jersey, North-Dakota, Oklahoma,Oregon,Rhode-Island, South-Dakota, Utah, Vermont or West-Virginia.

I am trying to update my record for the areas served, but am getting a message that I am using "not allowed characters". I've removed all dashes, slashes, etc, and am still getting the message. Are periods and commas not allowed? That was a great addition though. I logged on today to the forums here to propose it, after getting a swarm call that is 40 miles from my house! Turns out anything within about 50 mile radius of downtown is considered Houston, depending on who you talk to.
    After 20 months I'm over a 20 hives and growing. See my videos! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fVrmUsyYlRuASdX6UQk1g

Quote Originally Posted by LSBees View Post
    I don't know indiviual laws nor do I intend to study them. This site is for those who do swarm removals, they need to follow thier own local regulations.

I will see if I can add a spot for comments.

Thanks for the input.
    Problem fixed! Also we just added a place to put a link to your website (if you have one)(we can build one if you don't), if you link to your website please place a courtesy back link and message back to ours for bee removals outside of your area.

To locate a beekeeper in your area please check http://www.honeybeeswarmremoval.com

facebook link maybe so we can share this site address and info with friends!

We have registered over 100 new beekeepers, we are still in need of beekeeper listings from many areas. Las Vegas there must be a swarm catcher?