Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Has anyone ever had a confontation with another beekeeper, especially sideline/co

I was not including the 1-5 hive beekeepers in my statement but I'm guessing there are probably a lot more of those these days then there were in the past (**** disposable income), can't help you on the AFB.

Default Re: Has anyone ever had a confontation with another beekeeper, especially sideline/co

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    And, because of our increasing population less available land to put apiaries on.
    Really, People are moving back to the Cities. Jobs are gone in the rural areas.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-22-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: politics
    Brian Cardinal
    Zone 5a, Practicing non-intervention beekeeping

That's a Great story. LOL

Could u imagine two old fat guys in white bee suits in front of a magristrate all bloodyed up sayen thats what u get for trying to put ur hives in my honey hole. I seen load my swarm. It was in my bee yard. u ant no better than ur bees just a low down robber. And how about those 8 talll hive bodies fulla honey.those are my dead outs with used equipment!... "oh" ....so u only got 2 hives? Duh.
    ....................... well u wanna get a cup of coffee when we get out.

back to what beegost was asking for / 20 years ago or so a commercial guy found another commercial guy dropped a load exactly on the firsts location right down to the water barrel he took his cat over there dug a hole an buried every last box needless to say it can get rough out there messing with the wrong guys.