Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: RUSSELL APIARIES- FACTS, and first hand knowledge... He taught me how to raise be

I apologize if I broke protocol.. I don't know ALL the rules here, so I will edit to remove. Again... Am sorry if I did something wrong.

Default Re: RUSSELL APIARIES- FACTS, and first hand knowledge... He taught me how to raise be

Sippy, if Barry was unhappy with the formatting of your posts, he would have notified you, or removed the posts by now. I believe the rule about all caps is meant to deal with those people who have CAPS LOCK permanently on because they find it easier to type everything that way.

I don't see much effective difference between occasional use of words in ALL CAPS for emphasis, and similar use of all bold, also for emphasis.

As far as editing your past posts to change the select words with all caps, you will find that after a certain amount of time has passed, posts can no longer be edited by the original poster (only moderators).
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Mile, what I received is public information. It has nothing to do with any on going investigations. I think this was already made clear.
    sorry having trouble with my internet connection I missed post #61 and a few after that apparently, they appeared as if I had already read them.
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon

Quote Originally Posted by SippyBees View Post
    I apologize if I broke protocol.. I don't know ALL the rules here, so I will edit to remove. Again... Am sorry if I did something wrong.
    Not saying you did anything wrong. Just pointing out an inconsistency. Or maybe my understanding is incorrect.

I, for one, appreciate your unique perspective on the Russel Family History. I know there is more than one side to every story. So, having your light shown on the situation is helpful.

What would be more illusidating would be a Link to the things Barry said he already told us how to find. I appreciaye his position, not wanting to be the one to throw the first stone, so to say.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

Regards, Barry

From Dictionary.com:
    fraud
    /frd/
    Noun
    Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
    A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
    Synonyms
    cheat - deceit - deception - swindle - humbug - fake

I can't make everyone here believe what is truth.... but I have spent DAYS reading old posts... other forums.... and the degree of FALSE statements and insinuations made by some people are SO BIG it almost takes my breath away. I worked with JN Russell from 2004-2007... I knew him maybe 8 or 10 years before that. Ron Miller was JN's partner for 11 years... ending in 2008 when his knees got too bad. I think JN died in 2009. I often went by to see him when I was home from work... last time I saw him was about 6 or 8 months before he passed. I have talked with Ron about this forum and this post... I have talked to JT Crownover about this post.... Just to confirm I am not MIS-remembering things... and I was NOT. Never thought this would turn into something like this.. and I am sure MOST folks are about as tired of it as I am.... but I have people telling me I am mistaken... telling me I have my facts wrong... and ALMOST just plain calling me a liar.
    Have read the old AFB thread... it was an AMAZING read... smoke and mirrors...
    There are 21 apiaries in the state of MS certified to sell queens/packages/nucs... have never heard any of THEM complaining or failing to meet the inspector's requirements... SO.. lets blame the INSPECTOR for stupid stuff and turn the table so that we can deflect the TRUE problem. How many people bought into THAT????
    Am gonna go out on the limb now.... no playing around... no suggestions... just a plain hard truth. I cannot say what RA is doing now... but I know most everything he says about his Dad... his dad's operation... his brothers.... his education.... what he was doing BEFORE his dad passed... the ordeal with the state apiary board.... and his commitment to customer service....is .. well... A LIE.
    CALL ME OUT... have your lawyers contact me.... Am tired of playing around with this.. and tired of being accused myself.
    Everything I have said is true.... I was there and so were plenty of witnesses were there also. It is all a LIE... and to all the followers of the cult... drink more kool aid... dont care... nothing will restore RA's until he at LEAST gives back the money... but I can also tell you for fact.... what you THINK you know... is not real.
    There you have it.... bottom line....

I for one appreciate your candor, and I also fell victim to Ole Doc Russell. Yes I did see where he claimed to have sold 80,000 queens sure bet the IRS would like to have their cut of that revenue!! Thanks for all the info on Russell, you did a good service to others who could fall in that trap. Broodhead

He may have sold 80,000 but how many were delivered. I was one of the lucky one's that got a refund. I will nerer deal with anyone that has the russell name.

I'm kinda enjoying this thread.I was gonna buy some queens.I did my homework.I called the Ms. ag dept,spoke to the inspector&he said NOTHING derogatory about russel,but when I mentioned buying queens from russel he could not knowingly allow me to commit a crime.When I disclosed this info I was told that russel was the greatest,and I was worse than navel lint.Anyone can quote wiki or read a book,that doesnt mean they are knowledgeable,just smart enough to read and repeat.My 2 cents worth

Quote Originally Posted by SippyBees View Post
    BUT... no matter who you buy your bees from... just PLEASE do not let the name Russell apiaries ruin the Russell name.... JN doesn't deserve that. "DR" Robert Russell will eventually meet his fate.... that I am sure.... but understand what has been done has been done by ONE person who shares the name of other persons who are honest and will do their best to help you if they can.
    personally...
    Clark Burrell
    PM me for my phone if you want more info
    Clark it was nice for you to write this, but I am like an elephant and get very passionate about what I believe in, and I believe now the Russell name is tainted and if his half-brother wants to make a go of it , it would be wise to use another name because in my book how I was led along , lied too, used as a personal attack dog, I feel the name is forever tainted until I receive retribution. If my brother tainted my name like that I would make good on it before getting into that same business. Plus a Philip was a part of that scam too, was it the nephew?
    Last edited by beeG; 06-07-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spell check

Philip was just a friend of Robert who grew up with him basically.... is what I was told by his brothers. They were working together, but what their business relationship was in detail I have no idea. I started this thread way back in an attempt to help some people understand what had happened to them..... in a way I almost regret it now. I was attacked and basically called a liar or trying to increase myself at Robert's expense.... but everything I said I still stand by, and in a private conversation my words and opinions would have been much stronger than what I wrote here on a public forum. There is plenty here to read if you really want to rehash everything.... but I think everyone that ever reads this board now KNOWS... and there is really no need to bring this thread back alive. Makes for interesting reading, but as far as I am concerned Barry can just lock it.
    I am passionate also about some things.... but there comes a time to just LET IT GO.
    I am willing to talk about it anytime in private.... Anyone here is free to PM me at anytime..
    Ciao... and wishing everyone prosperous beekeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    He may have sold 80,000 but how many were delivered. I was one of the lucky one's that got a refund. I will nerer deal with anyone that has the russell name.
    Neither will I. I paid for two queens and got nothing. So did my father who I had recommended Russell to. At this point I don't care which of them are square and which aren't or any other details about them. Not worth the risk, the hassle, or the heartburn. There are other places to get queens without all the drama.

is what I was told by his brothers. They were working together, but what their business relationship was in detail I have no idea.

What you were told = second hand information at best
    But what their business was in detail I have no idea = priceless

I'm surprised Barry didn't evaporate this thread a long time ago and put it out of it's misery.
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Riskybizz View Post
    is what I was told by his brothers. They were working together, but what their business relationship was in detail I have no idea.

What you were told = second hand information at best
    But what their business was in detail I have no idea = priceless

I'm surprised Barry didn't evaporate this thread a long time ago and put it out of it's misery.
    Then why are you reviving it? It is OLD news that the good "doctor" has filed bankruptcy. So let it go already!
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

Yes Sir Rusty..gee how dare I post regarding the thread..
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

LOLOLOL!

Rusty
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345