Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: RUSSELL APIARIES- FACTS, and first hand knowledge... He taught me how to raise be

I was going to try to avoid comment here but..it really does appear that this thread will be a candidate for most bizarre thread of 2013 so far. Maybe Barry will have to start a new forum titled "Soap Operas" Sippy quite frankly your barrage of posts here are redundant and appear to lack any possible benefit regarding beekeeping. I couldn't help but notice that your profile occupation is stated as "Chemist"..might I ask what you are currently ingesting?
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

Default Re: RUSSELL APIARIES- FACTS, and first hand knowledge... He taught me how to raise be

Quote Originally Posted by Riskybizz View Post
    .... your profile occupation is stated as "Chemist"..might I ask what you are currently ingesting?
    Huh, perhaps you missed this in the Forum Rules:
    Be civil. Personal attacks are never okay. We can disagree and debate a subject, which is fine. You'll find no "know-it-all's" here. No one on this forum is in a position where they can't be questioned or disagreed with in a civil manner.
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules
    -- Victor Hugo -- "Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.

I lost a weeks wages due to fraud from Mr. Russells little dream factory. It hardly seems like a soap opera to me. If it offends thee, avert thy eyes.

I don't understand what standing a man who has never been a consumer of a company's or man's product, doesn't know the man, and identifies all that he holdS out as fact to be his own opinion or hearsay has to make a "consumer" report.

It certainly is than honorable to do so.

Would tailgater be more appropriate venue?

For the sake of the OP as well as the publisher of these reports, I'd hope that they are true, as they are certainly damaging both to Russell's personal and professional reputations and if they were to prove not to be true I should think that they would both be expose to substantial risk of legal liability.
    Last edited by Beregondo; 01-18-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Typos

Well the bottom line is that this is a consumer report forum and those who have customer dealings should be able to report them. The problem is the starter of this is not one who has any customer dealings. I have had positive dealings with russell and I have reported that. Sippy, you have not had any dealings and you come out and attack someone else like that - seems like this whole thing should just be deleted. My comments and others are in other threads and this adds no new facts so we wont lose any customer report information

As mentioned by raider the rules do state "Personal attacks are never okay." and that seems is the subject here - a personal attack without any customer reporting to add. Heck russell hasn't posted here forever!

Strange, RR always had a half dozen alter egos he posted under. You sound strangely familiar Doc.

Hey all... I dont have a dog in the hunt... noone here owes me anything and I dont owe anyone else anything... I have no personal gain by telling anything I posted here.... I was unfortunately trying to help some people understand why they are out of their money... FOR ME.. JN Russell IS Russell Apiaries... anything else is just something new... good or bad... you can be your own judge. My feelings arent hurt here.... but I wont waste my time trying to convince anyone of anything. I know what happened in the last 5 years.... even if I dont know Robert personally... I know plenty who do. And yes... I know who is Ricky.... and I dont believe he has ever took money and didnt deliver... I was warned already by a couple folks here about the PRO russell apiary group.... OK... as you wish... Hope you get your queens... really I do.
    I would respectfully request from the moderators that this entire thread be deleted... I no longer have the will to care.
    Thank you all for your time and opinions.... hope mine were appreciated by at least one...
    Ciao

Doc I hope you enjoyed the extra queens he sent, some of us here probably paid for them for ya . I really wish they get the karma they deserve things have a way of coming back around in the end.

the queens I recieived in 2011 were downright awesome. Great brood patterns, no mites, not ever the bee inspector could find mites. The queens I got in 2012, duds, every single one. Something changed. Obiviosuly robert russell is not a complete scam if I was able to get downright amazing queens in 2011. I think things just got away from him.
    Chris Cree
    Cree's Bees

I only have one bit of solid knowledge, having been blissfully broke when a Russell was trying to sell me a couple of hives. That is that my local mentor paid for about $500 worth of bees he never got, and that's enough for me. Last name Russell: Next

I have a local bee supplier, very small not on the internet, will never bee on the internet, wonderful vsh queens, I've got them in 4 out of my 5 hives. They rock.

I don't need fancy queens. I need queens that lay eggs and bees that can deal with varroa without treatment. And I got those.

Now I remember why I quit visiting Beesource though. Hiya Vance!

Gypsi
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Hello. Hope all is well with you.

apologies if my previous comments offended some ..
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

Let me just say I appreciate the warnings!! I wish I had read them two years ago which would have saved me $250!!! Plus a lot of aggravation!! I hate being scammed and not being able to do anything about it. Paypal's time frame makes it difficult to "drink the cool aid" then wait a year before you realize that you sent $$ for queens that you may or may not see. Very expensive drone layers for my money!! Again, sorry you didn't post sooner sippy!

I ordered two queens from Russell's last April, but never received them. It was my understanding that they were having problems filling orders for various reasons. I sent several e-mails over the summer asking that they be sent, though I did not get a response. Once fall arrived and I could no longer use the queens, I followed the advice on the Russell Apiaries' website to e-mail a request for a refund if I no longer wanted the queens. To date I have not received a response or the refund. At this point I have given up hope of ever getting my money back.

Vance,

The mechanic that charged me $2000 to pretty well destroy my chevy's engine for non-working AC is in jail. (not my doing, someone else charged him) While I will never see my money back, I'm doing very well indeed. Just glad I didn't order any "foreign" bees.

Gypsi
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Of the 5 queens I bought 4 didn't make it till fall last one didn't make it till spring. Only got the queens after many phone calls and e-mails. If I had known, what a waste of time. Buy local. Tony

Well I'm surprised at the info on this thread, it is in direct conflict with other info elsewhere, SOMEBODY is lying.

Although I am in a different country, I have had some personal dealings with RR that I won't go into, but I would be VERY KEEN to get to the bottom of this.

To me, there is a way, and I'm sure somebody could fill in the gaps. On this thread we have one of Roberts brothers being painted as a good, honest guy who can be relied on not to rip you off. Elsewhere on Beesource there has been mention of one of Roberts brothers who is a convicted sex offender.

They cannot both be true. Does anyone have any CONCRETE evidence on any of this, one way or another?
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Yes.. they CAN both be true. He IS a felon... he cant change that.... but he wasn't convicted of stealing anything.... and he never stole from anyone I know... but you can have WHATEVER opinion about him you want... I am quite sure he wouldn't care what you think. Ricky has sent queens to more than 1 person for free to try and make up for what Robert did to them. They accidentally called him when they found his Dad's old phone number in bee journals.... HE has his Dad's old number. As for what I wrote about Robert.... BOTH his brothers tell me about his history.... but you believe what you want. HAD I NOT read 20 pages of discussion about not receiving queens that were paid for with no refunds... I would never had written about it. IF Robert were doing well and making happy customers I would CONGRATULATE him in keeping his Dad's business and reputation going so well... BUT... that was not the case. I dont CARE if he sells a bad queen or if someone does not like the queen they got.... that is always open to subjective opinion. I DO CARE that people sent hard earned money and got NOTHING... and when they try and get their money back no one answers a phone or emails.... THAT is just a scam. NO MATTER his hard luck with weather/ tornadoes/ bad luck or whatever.... the money wasn't HIS until he ships a queen.... PERIOD. Some people here have thanked me for this info.... some people have crawled up my tailpipe for saying what I did... everyone can be their own judge. As I have said before.... is all out in the open now.... take it for what it is worth to you, but don't jump on ME for saying it. IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON you can ALWAYS come here and meet all the people involved.... no one that I know is hiding. Well... except for an unmentioned with a huge website and nowhere is there a physical address. You want concrete evidence.... well.. you are probably not gonna find that. In my opinion it is all just about reputation and history. if YOU want to buy Russell Apiary queens.... go ahead... not my concern.... but everyone here has been forewarned. In my opinion they SHOULD have understood what was going on a year ago when people started complaining about not getting queens and no one answering emails. I have sold queens in the past... and EVERY SINGLE person that paid for a queen GOT what they ordered... and to my knowledge no one was ever dissatisfied.... if I EVER raise queens again.... I will strive to continue that kind of reputation. I speak for myself.... but I have also put MY reputation on the line for Ricky also... and if ANYONE EVER BUYS ANYTHING FROM RICKY AND DOES NOT GET IT>>>> I WANNA KNOW ASAP, but dont start slamming him until THAT happens. HIS past is no secret... and he is not proud of it... but he will work very hard to make sure you are happy. I will do the same if you are a customer... THAT is how someone maintains a business.... without customer satisfaction there IS NO BUSINESS. SO... IF THIS THREAD IS QUITE FINISHED NOW CAN WE JUST LET IT GO?????
    Many thanks
    Clark

Well Sippy it's a good job you know all about the family and can tell everyone why they aren't getting their queens.... Why is that again?

And yes it's a terrible shame you haven't been on Beesource for 5 years so you could warn us all about whats going on.

I'm so glad that if you and Ricky start rearing queens again you will fulfill every order and customer service will be your #1 priority.

I'm sorry it's taken Ricky so long to get back into beekeeping because Robert took 100 of the 700 or so hives that his dad had.
    I guess he wasn't able to do much with the 600 hives he was left.

Most of all I'm really happy that Ricky didn't steal from anyone he was only a convicted rapist that makes me feel so much more at ease

Can't understand how you could know the Russell family so well but have never met the dreaded "STEPSON"

Hi Thanks Sippy, but please don't get so worked up thinking I was attacking you. I was seeking info.

Since my last post I have viewed the sex offenders register and see that Ricky is on it. That is concrete evidence. May not be an issue to you, but to many, it would speak something of the guys character. What concerns me is that any new information in this thread is based on what's been said to you, by him.

You say he wouldn't care what I think, well, that's another bad sign.

But end of the day I wasn't looking for any conflict just looking for some answers, now I have them, so thanks.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast