Thread: Maxant

Default Maxant

I just wanted to stay what a phenomenal company this is. I had a few very small problems with my 3100P extractor this fall due to no fault of Jake or the guys at Maxant. Long story short, Jake not only made it right but made me feel like I came out ahead. I can't say enough good about them and I strongly urge you to contact Jake when you are looking at extracting equipment.

Thanks again Jake!

Default Re: Maxant

I cant agree more. They are #1 in my top three bee equipment companies. What they sell in their catalog they are by far the best stuff out there with the best guarantee's and customer service. Being able to talk to the head guy before purchasing and then later when you have a question is the way to go. I have a 1400PL, Bottling tank, Uncapping tank and an uncapping knife and I love each piece made strong and solid. Best stuff out there. Best customer Service ever.

I completely agree. I should have mentioned their extractor/etc are all very high quality; the welds and finish are perfect. I almost felt bad using it!

I purchased a 3100H and had a setup issue with the extractor. I emailed customer service on a Saturday afternoon and received a response back within 1 1/2 hour with a video link that showed how to fix the issue. Not many companies will respond on a Saturday afternoon.

They shipped my Bottling tank on New Years Eve to me and gave me a present to boot. Those guys ROCK over there. My wife is making them a fused glass plate so I can send them a present to say thank you. Cant find a better small company then MAXANT.

I lent my extractor to a friend and they lost the metric wingnut off the honey gate. I called Maxant to buy a replacement and they shipped me one free and they paid the mailing!! You don't find that kind of company very often.

If any of you have reason to stop by and say hello, it'll only take one handshake to know you're dealing with an honest beekeeper. Jake is not far from me and it's really nice to see these comments. I love to buy local but boy, this is good stuff!
    Last edited by Ravenseye; 05-16-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

I cant agree more! great company.

I love my 1400!! Never a problem! Great price and they had it setting on the loading dock in 2 days!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill