Default SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE COUPON CODE

We've been making a lot of changes with our Shastina Beegirls web store at www.shastinabeegirls.com. An entire new platform and design, many new products and hopefully a much better cart and user experience. Our previous test run for free shipping by state may have left a large portion of you out so we are back to make it up to you.

For the entire month of October we are offing free shipping to all Beesource members on any order shipped anywhere in the continental US!

Just enter promo code BEESOURCE248567 at checkout and if for any reason you have any trouble with the code please email me directly at admin@shastinabeegirls.com.

Thanks again!

Default Re: SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE COUPON CODE

Hi Shastina im not familar with ponderosa pine. How does it compare to eastern white pine.

Are your honey supers 6 5/8 inches tall?
    Mark Berninghausen To combat Ebola, please consider supporting http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org

I'm in
    Do you carry Bottom boards for your Nucs?
    I didn't see one one your site

So, do we need to call for pricing on everything?? Looks like commercial only eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    Are your honey supers 6 5/8 inches tall?
    Mark, that's the height description on the website....... I just ordered 6, I'll let you know about the quality when I receive them......
    http://OxaVap.com
    Your source for the Varrox Vaporizer, "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

I was hoping that they might have shallows too.
    Mark Berninghausen To combat Ebola, please consider supporting http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    I was hoping that they might have shallows too.
    Email and ask........A good price with free shipping and I like the new box joint (at least I like seeing it enuff to try)........

Yes we do have bottoms for the Nucs, my apologies for some reason they are not showing on the site I will get it fixed right away.

Ponderosa is a bit of a softer variation than white pine. It is less brittle and easier to work with (less cracking/splitting) and contains a higher amount of pitch helping to insulate and hold up to weather. We have manufactured both in the past and find that the ponderosa is not only easier to work with, but lasts longer as well.
    Last edited by Shastina Millwork; 10-03-2014 at 11:23 AM.

If you're referring to the 5-11/16" boxes we do not usually carry them on hand due to limited demand, however I do have some available currently. If you want you can order the regular supers online and attach a message when you check out and I will substitute them for you at the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    So, do we need to call for pricing on everything?? Looks like commercial only eh?
    You may be on the commercial site… If you see a link at the right of the top menu that says "HOBBYIST BEE BOXES" click on it and it will take you to the retail site. If you need prices on pallet quantities, please give us a call.

Thanks. $13 a deep, free shipping is probably the best price you can find

Also just wanted to let everyone know that all your feedback is incredibly helpful. We have been manufacturing and selling commercially for about a decade now but our entry into retail is relatively new experience for us. Please, if you have any further questions, issues with the site, or just general recommendations just let us know. And remember we are a manufacturer, so if you need something and don't see just let us know and we'll do our best to get you what you need.

Thumbs Up Re: SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE COUPON CODE

Bought some beginner boxes and supers, they arrived promptly, were packed well and look just fine -even have a decent paint job!

I'm ordering more tomorrow. If my order is the template, there is no risk here. Go for it!

Shastina, do you have any Michael Palmer style nuc boxes?
    Last edited by Lburou; 10-20-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    LeeB
    I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up :)

Nice supers........quality wood and joints.....