Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Big demand for ai service

I like the idea of mantaing diffrent breeds and selectively improve diffrent survival traits. I like alot of dr. russels breeding but he's not keeping a leash on his buisness and getting a bad reputation thats where Id like to end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidnewbeeboxbuilder View Post
    ....but he's not keeping a leash on his buisness and getting a bad reputation thats where Id like to end up.
    Be careful what you wish for!

? I would not want that much buisness im in it for money im in it for my desire to piddle alot.

Let's hope you are more skilled at II than you are at advertising yourself, however I suspect not.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by Davidnewbeeboxbuilder View Post
    I like the idea of mantaing diffrent breeds and selectively improve diffrent survival traits. I like alot of dr. russels breeding but he's not keeping a leash on his buisness and getting a bad reputation thats where Id like to end up.

Not in it for money. Dang phone suxks.in it to piddle. Maintaining diffrent lines to hybraid cross them for honey production. Ganna use latshaw to main tain full lines and play with them I like to uncapp a few supers 2.see what does best. And if a breeder queen is open mated she could lay anything. And I like both italians and blacks but like the idea of hybraid vigor. I wish u could get rich off bees.lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12