Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Queen catcher clips

I will take 10 if your back out list gets to me. I can do PayPal too. Thanks.
    Mike
    N5RWH - 9a

Any word on shipment

Sorry to say folks but this purchase fell apart. I received a refund rather than a package. I am in the process of looking for another supplier. Right now I am buried in work. I have 4 separate projects around the house ranging form fence building to bathroom remodels. I just built 9 new med supers last night and will start the frames for them on Monday. I am out of town for the weekend and if that is not enough it is the start of a busy period at work with commencement happening on May 18th. the next month at work is about getting every nook and cranny on campus in polished condition.

So it may be a while before I get back with any news. I just wanted to let all of you know this order is not going to happen.

This company was a general importer/exporter. I will be looking for a beekeeping supplier specifically next time. This is a first for me. I have had deals have problems before but never one that got cancelled.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

bummer. will you keep the list in case you can come up with another deal later? -js

Well, Hmm. I got a reply to my impossible terms. I was actually a bit surprised. The e-mail said they where looking at meeting my terms of shipping this order once they do have clips at no cost. So we will see.

Until then I am keeping the list and once I have located clips I will be in contact. I have no question that some will have lost interest after this much time but I also am confident that any extra clips will still sell. I have had a fairly steady stream of requests since posting this and was already seeing a need to place a second order. Eventually the demand will die down and hopefully I can just have these on hand to mail as requests come up. Makes everything Lot smoother that way. In the mean time it is a lot of work to get to that point. Sometimes more than it really should take. I will be shocked if they actually follow through on this offer to ship the clips at their cost though. But I am also shocked they even offered to try and meet it.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

The e-mail said they where looking at meeting my terms of shipping this order once they do have clips at no cost.
    I think they just told you to take a hike...

"clips at no cost", Ask if they produce any other items at zero cost.
    BeeCurious
    5 hives and 8 nucs................... Trying to think inside the box...

folks..i have dealt with overseas suppliers myself..ican tell you that this happens every once in a while...daniel is a great person who tries to do his best for the customers...daniel kudos to you
    thanks...greg

I'm still in. If it doesn't work out, then no loss. If it does and there are others who backed out, I'll add another 10 to my order. -js

Daniel, if it does come through and there are surplus, im in for thirty.

Count me in for 10 if it ever works out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234