Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: How do you KNOW that mites caused the hive to crash?

Quote Originally Posted by Maddox65804 View Post
    Don't know what has made "BEEMANDAN" so offensive towards me.
    Jeffery, you must offend pretty easily.
    I asked you twice what methods you used to test for mites and how those results coincided with your failed hives. You didn’t reply to either of those.
    If you make contradictory statements, if you make claims you can’t support and if you express opinions for which there is an equally good claim on an opposite pole…and when someone challenges you on these…you think it is offensive….all I can say is tough noogies.
    Now....go put on your big boy britches.
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

Please post more towards the thread title and less towards personal comments.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

withdrawn voluntarily by poster.
    Last edited by beemandan; 01-06-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Might bruise someone's ego.
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

It could be yearly conditions like no late nectar flow in combination with ever one breeding to shut down with out a nectar flow. New viruses spread through like a plague . Queen gets parasited enough that to weak to lay new workers or a queen gets sick and dont lay at all.