I seen a u tube video showing a hive mover.
It was made of 2 u shaped pieces tubing fastened
Together at the open end to work like a hinge.
Then it had a bar welded across the u about 12 inches
Up from the hinge part on both u shaped parts. Then it slipped over the hive
and when you lifted the tubing pinched the Hive and 2
2 persons can move the hive.
If this is something that can be purchased
I would like to find out where you would find one of these?
Tks . Harold