Another question on oxalic vaporizing!!
So I sent the check out to Heilyser up in Canada for the OA vaporizer today!! Looking forward to getting it after doing lots of research and reading your replies on here!!
But, I have another dumb question...........how dangerous is the "residue" left on the frames/hive body after treatment?? I mean, can a person pick them up barehanded the day after treatment or is there a time frame?? I read about the grey residue left on the equipment and was just wondering if its safe!! Thanks!
Coyote Creek Bees