So today was the first day in weeks that it was still and sunny and in at least the mid forties, I am a first year beekeeper and went in to the fall with ten hives but one was very, very weak and I have been expecting that one to die off. In my inspection I found two dead outs with lots of moldy comb. Can I spray the moldy comb with BT and somehow dry it out for reuse in the spring with healthy hives? I looked in the archives and found reference to bees cleaning up "less than desirable comb". I live in western oregon and am pretty sure we have no SHB but wax moth is around and messing things up.