Default Looking for: Pacific Northwest Pollination Survey by Michael Burgett

I'm a grad student at MSU in Bozeman and I'm searching for old issues of Michael Burgett's Pacific Northwest Pollination Survey. The survey began in 1986 and includes pollination prices by crop, colony numbers and the source of beekeepers income. This survey was initially published in the USDA's "Honey Market News" and later under the name "The National Honey Report," and is now published by the Department of Commerce. I also believe it was included in a variety of state level beekeeping association newsletters.

If anyone has old copies of these reports or insight on where to find them I would be very grateful if you were to share them with me.

Thanks,
    -Dave

Default Re: Looking for: Pacific Northwest Pollination Survey by Michael Burgett

Default Re: Looking for: Pacific Northwest Pollination Survey by Michael Burgett

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideBuzz View Post
    Yes, specifically the "Pacific Northwest Honey Bee Pollination Survey 2005 by Michael Burgett, Professor Emeritus Department of Horticulture Oregon State University" article on page 2. Although I have already found the Pollination Survey in those newsletters going back to 2003, but thank you! Any chance you know when that publication started, or have older copies than they have online?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I have digital copies from Oct. '99 to Nov. '00. Will these work?
    http://www.beesource.com/nhmn/nhmn1_00.htm
    ]
    Yes thank you! I believe this is the original publication that the survey was published in, and the Jan 2000 publication includes the Pollination survey. Any chance you have more years? or know others with an archive?

I've been searching on http://naldc.nal.usda.gov (Search for "Honey", select Ag Statistics under Subject, and Fruit and Vegetable Market News under Collections), and have had some success finding the original publications, now I've just got to hope that the publications they have include the pollination survey.

Thanks for your help! Seems like a great community here

Quote Originally Posted by MSUGradStudent View Post
    Any chance you have more years? or know others with an archive?
    Nope, just received the publication for a year and had them posted online.
    Regards, Barry