I am new (5 years) to beekeeping and also candle making. I did already find answers right here to some of my questions. I have made some 3" wide pillar candles with beeswax using #60 wicking. The candles just won't stay lit. They just burn down the center a little and then drown in the wax. I have ordered some new wick after reading about the square braid type of wick in different sizes to see if that helps. The wax is nice and clean. I melted it several times in water to get out the gunk. Any ideas as to what may be wrong. Thanks.
Pat in WI