I work for a research lab that is moving to another state late next summer. As we have research hives, we would like to take our hives with us, but are unsure if we can do it ourselves. Have any of you heard of a moving company/person who will move hives (~6) for a fee? I know all about the health inspection certificate needed for the new state, at this point I'm just trying to research ways to physically move the hives. After reading some old posts, I'm also considering shipping the hives as nucs, but I think moving whole hives would be a better option. Thanks for any suggestions.