Thread: Tis the season

Default Tis the season

Dosent it just give you a warm and fuzzy feeling this time of year when you receive those wonderfully personal cards from salesmen from every business transaction you have ever made. "Honey heres one from Mike down at Cars are Us wishing us all the best, he even signed his name, want me to tape it up by the grandkids pictures?"
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Default Re: Tis the season

Our realtor we bought our house through years ago drops off a wreath every year (my inlaws realtor drops off a bottle rose "wine")...

It would take a bigger turn around in the housing market than a wreath or a bottle of wine to get me out of my (bank loaned) house!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman43 View Post
    It would take a bigger turn around in the housing market than a wreath or a bottle of wine to get me out of my (bank loaned) house!
    Yeah but ya know, if you had a friend who was looking to buy or sell...it might help you remember who did a good job for you.
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

Oh don't get me wrong, our realtor was fantastic! She stepped up and went to bat for us, I would recommend her in heartbeat, no wreath required.