Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Customer Dissatisfaction

Clearly I'm fishing for swordfish in a kiddie pool....forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by sfamous View Post
    OK, so if I'm supposed to be aware of the reason why, how come he didn't even notate the file for their own staff to know why? There's only one logical answer...there is no good reason.
    Here's a clue .... your attitude.

If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Clearly not one of you even read the question, because not one of you mentioned making a purchase specifically at this retail location or the manager that stays there during business hours. If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally. Come on folks, get with it....reading is fundamental.
    You are now blacklisted from me as well

....if there were doubts before.....
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally.
    That seems disrespectful...
    BeeCurious
    Trying to think inside the box...

Quote Originally Posted by jadell View Post
    If you meet three jerks in one place, maybe you're the jerk. And that's the PG version.
    Got my vote.....
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

Don't quit now ... you are just getting the hang of it!

I don't know how many of you have had the unpleasant experience of trying to get an order done correctly from Brushy Mtn.'s New Columbia retail location ..
    With a little more practice, you can get the Town of New Columbia to deny you access to the entire town.

Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

I have delt a great deal with Brushy Mtn. and have found them to be reasonable and most helpful even if it may have been my fault.

www.poorvalleybeefarm.com

If you weren't "So famous" on this forum you are now. WOW! I wake up to this... Surprised the computer didn't crash with laughter on its own last night.

Welcome to the world "notorious"

You came here claiming to be looking for "advice" and haven't seem to get what you wanted. I apologize. WA-Wa-Wa. In hindsight what I think you were really looking for someone to confirm why you were unhappy with BM. Sorry you didn't get consent. Looks like most folks are happy with them. My experience with them has been online only and we got our stuff... They get a B+ rating from me. No tears or spats of fits regarding bad service from me.

As for the rest of your recent responses:

There are two types of advice. General and specific. Beesource and life contains both. Those who are unable to learn from the "general" and figure it out from there need specific advice. Many folks here tried to give general advice so you could "figure it out yourself" regarding your situation. I doubt you would either accept or "learn" from specific advice even if it had been given regarding your situation. ( considering your recent tirade).

Its a sunny day in northern California. Old saying ("advice" for those of you living North of Phili ) says make hay when the sun shines so I think I'm out of here to check hives and toss on syrup as needed.

You asked for it should try to contribute to beekeeping and not beat up on a company that works hard for beekeepers and the bees.
    I know in todays times thing are alot harder to make money and sometimes the money is not worth the stress the customer causes .
    I see you can stump you feet can't you?
    Hope you get along with your bees.
    Say hello to the bad guy!
    year five==== 30 hives==== T{OAV}

You can caught move bees with honey,than using vinegar!!

sfamous,
    You Posted your encounter from your point of view and explained and illustrated things from your point of view. I still don't know what you did wrong, but I don't have Brushy Mountain PA's point of view. So, I only have part of the story. So, what do you want from us? Advice? Agreement? A shoulder to cry on? Unmitigated support?

I believe you have gotten good advice from a number of people on this Forum, starting w/ Oldtimer.

Patronize another supplier. Get over it. Move on. Try BetterBee. They are under new management. Dadant in Waverly,NY is a good group of guys to work with.
    Mark Berninghausen "That which works, persists."

just a hunch here, . . . . .
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com

Clearly not one of you even read the question, because not one of you mentioned making a purchase specifically at this retail location or the manager that stays there during business hours. If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally. Come on folks, get with it....reading is fundamental.
    And with that one response (not even considering the swordfish remark) you confirm our our assumptions.

I believe it is you who are out of your depth.
    Mark Berninghausen "That which works, persists."

So who's fault is it that you are not catching swordfish? The fish, the pool, or the fisherman?

I wasn't 100% sure what the real issue was when I read your original post. Now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt what the real problem was.

Silly bean, you need to get off shore to catch the big ones. Unfortunately, it looks like your vessel won't stand up to heavy seas though.

If your attitude towards us is anything like your attitude towards brushy I certainly can't blame them. You strike me as one of those folks who the whole department knows your there and employees take turns dealing with you. Some of the bee supplys, especially the smaller ones, can be a wealth of knowledge, and can save your rear in a pinch. Dont burn bridges.
    Chris Cree
    Cree's Bees

Sometime in all of our lives we have been the "kid" who knows nothing, most of us get through it.

All of us come into this world knowing nothing, with the possible exception of the OP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast