Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Customer Dissatisfaction

Quote Originally Posted by sfamous View Post
    Has anyone else had such an experience with this store/manager?? .
    NO
    Im really not that serious

"If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally."

Dude

Why not go down to your local Adult Education night program and enroll in a Dale Carnegie course?
    They will teach you how not to be a famous ignoranus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gord View Post
    They will teach you how not to be a famous ignoranus.
    I love this comment!

I'm just not sure whether you intended to say ignoramus or ignoranus. But it seems either will fit.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

OK, so if I'm supposed to be aware of the reason why, how come he didn't even notate the file for their own staff to know why? There's only one logical answer...there is no good reason.
    The reason why is seen in your messages back to us.

You also failed to say what happened while you were dealing with Brushy Mountain, was there a reason for this?

Clearly not one of you even read the question, because not one of you mentioned making a purchase specifically at this retail location or the manager that stays there during business hours. If I just wanted random opinions from people that can't read, I'd just go to the local Adult Educ. Night program and interview them personally. Come on folks, get with it....reading is fundamental.
    Clearly I'm fishing for swordfish in a kiddie pool....forget it.

sfamous be careful or you wont be able to purchase bee supplies from anyone. They are probably black listing you now.

(change the "we'r" to You Are)

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerPlanter View Post
    be careful or you wont be able to purchase bee supplies from anyone. They are probably black listing you now.
    I was thinking about posting that same thing yesterday. Miller Bee Supply is barely a dozen miles from Brushy Mountain. I grew up in that town, literally across the street from Miller's. I've seen lots of local businesses refuse to deal with problem customers over the years.

I wonder if some foul language was used. Maybe that's the source of sfamous' problem.
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    I wonder if some foul language was used. Maybe that's the source of sfamous' problem.
    Let's ask Colonel Mustard, I think he was there. Yeah, it was Colonel Mustard and Mr. Famous, at Brushy Mountain, with a candlestick...

Let's not speculate too much.
    BeeCurious
    5 hives and 8 nucs................... Trying to think inside the box...

Okay. I just wondered what someone would have to do to get banned as a customer. Seems like some sort of abuse would have to have been involved. And most likely verbal abuse, unless communications occured in written form.

We had Brushy Mountain Bee Supplys from PA at our Fall Mtng in Syracuse a month ago. I spent some time w/ their Sales Staff. Right nice and professional people. I would have no problem ordering from them.
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerPlanter View Post
    sfamous be careful or you wont be able to purchase bee supplies from anyone. They are probably black listing you now.
    I'm contemplating opening a bee supply store just so I can blacklist him.

I have been to both Brushy Mtn Locations and had great dealings with absolutely everyone in the stores. I know the Manager you're talking about, I've dealt with him several times and every time I'm treated like the only cutomer he has. I ordered our 5 frame nuc boxes from him 2 years ago and he made sure he had them in stock just in case I needed them in 2012. The "kid" as you called him, was a little bit of the deer in the headlights and I could see he was new. When we was going over our order at the warehouse door two weeks ago, as an adult, I took a quick moment to go over everything with him in detail and with a smile. I hope it made his day! It made our dealing good, hopefully improved his skills and will make the next customer interaction a bit better. That's pretty much how 99.9% of the Beeks I know would have handled it and for the same reason. This on the 1st leg of a 700 mile trip we are always in hurry to complete. I've been in the store when it is busy, had to wait 20 minutes - Of course for me, even in a rush, a few minutes to look around their well stocked store just gives me some ideas to for future improvements. Steve Forrest made a point to meet me when I came to the NC store and I have had numerous interchanges with Shane - Both when he was at Better Bee and now at Brushy Mtn. Recently I had a man purchase pollen at one of our NYC locations. He sent me a blistering e-mail about how rude my market manager was to him, how he did not feel he could buy products from her and that I needed to do something. This loyal manager has been with us 4 years, dealt with several thousand customers and never a complaint. I sent him instructions on how to use the pollen and wished him the best of luck in the future wherever he shopped. I judged him on her past but also on how he presented the complaint to me. It was clear he was not interested in helping my business or improving his experinence but in causing difficluty to her.
    When I have a bad experiance the 1st place I go is the bathroom, I have full lenth mirror there and find it is very revealing! Most of my dealings are good not just because someone else is doing a great job but also like me, everyone has a bad day now and then. I've learned when I see this, someone without a smile....... I give them one of mine and usually things go well.