Thumbs Up "Post of the week!"

Barry, perhaps we can have an award for "Post of the Week"! The winner gets one free year added to his Beesource subscription. (Yes, I am aware that Beesource does not have paid reader subscriptions.)

Here is my nomination for Post of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo C. Hogan Jr View Post
    Acebird...Once again you are correct. Male bovine intestinal excrement is a specific product, (and full of gases) but with several different names. Even with the different names it is still the same product, and it has a common acceptable defination. Society in general, accepts or declines an acceptable defination of common use products. PURE HONEY and PURE BU*L S&%T are two products made by living organisms that are difficult if not impossible to analyse, identify, and then quantify into an equasion that is acceptable to everyone. So common acceptance takes over. Thus, the term, "Pure Honey", However, honey may possibly contain one or more zitinoids and different pollens, while bu*l s&%t may contain a mixture of various grasses and grains. Impossible to say what is 100% PURE.
    There's more to Cleo's post, you can click the blue arrow in the quote box to go to see the whole thread.

And a (dis)Honorable Mention goes to Acebird for making the whole thing possible.
    ultracrepidarian >> noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside of his expertise

Default Re: "Post of the week!"

I got a good laugh Rader, thanks. Luckily you rescued that post.

Default Re: "Post of the week!"

Wow. that was funny stuff. Laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face over the comment "this thread has Acebirdger's Syndrome". Poor Ace. Some people just 'don't get no respect'. (Bad grammer, I know.) -js