Hybrid View

Default Extractor for Christmas? Who is getting one and how many hives do you have?

Extractor for Christmas? Who is getting one and how many hives do you have?

Default Re: Extractor for Christmas? Who is getting one and how many hives do you have?

I will take one. Any ony you want to buy me.

Default Re: Extractor for Christmas? Who is getting one and how many hives do you have?

I just ordered the electric 18/9 from Mann Lake. 5 hives next year. I know its an overkill but you can't argue with free shipping (and I needed the writeoff too)

Ordered the 21 frame with electronic control from Brushy Mountain. Have 30 hives and 100 mating nucs.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by bosco500 View Post
    I just ordered the electric 18/9 from Mann Lake. 5 hives next year. I know its an overkill but you can't argue with free shipping (and I needed the writeoff too)
    That was the one i was going to get but now that i'm in to my 3d winter and i have decided to keep this hobby chemical free and no more then 20 hives at given time. Plus i'd like t keep it as green as possible so a hand crank seem more sensible and i'm sure i'll never have 20 hives giving me honey at one time . I'm looking at the HH-165 Hand Crank 8/4 Frame Extractor from MANN LAKE the wife has been asking want i want from MANN LAKES for xmas.
    I have 13 hives and 2- 3 box high nucs.

oh my, oh boy, I sure hope Santa is reading this, maybe, just maybe he will have room in the sleigh, ohhh myyy ol myyy, oh please Santa, forget my front tooth, forget underwear and socks, oh myy Santa, ol Santa