Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Hummerbee

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dbest 
#1 ·
Has anyone else dealt with the new owner of A&O? My first impressions (see below) are good but I was wondering what others may have experienced.

My experience with the new owner of Hummerbee (Brian Kulling) was positive. I purchased a new Turbo and trailer but had some issues with the trailer tongue not reaching far enough to avoid my lift-gate. Brian had a spacer built that gave the tongue a little extra reach. Because of some minor specific needs, I dealt with Brian by e-mail and by phone quite a number of times. He responded promptly and dealt with each question and need in a very professional manner. He even replied to one of my e-mails from an airport in California. The forklift was used yesterday for the first time and it was a very nice change.
Apparently A&O has two new forklift models.

#3 ·
I'm not sure. Maybe someone with more knowledge about the change of ownership can comment. I just wanted to give a plug for Brian Kulling because my experience was excellent and I think that what takes place after the dollars are spent are very telling. You might get a perfectly good machine that lasts for years without needing any service. But it is nice to discover up-front that the company stands by their product so any future problems, in the field, can be resolved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.