We got nailed hard in the almonds this past season. We have all talked on this in threads back in March. Well we finally got the pesticide test back on the few frames we sent in with Megan from bee informed partnership. Two fungicides came in at alarming levels. Iprodione @ 17500 ppb in sample 1and 3210 ppb in sample 2. Also, Tebuconazole @ 12100 ppb in sample 1 and 8050 ppb in sample 2. Since my results are confidential I figured I would tell everyone for myself. It would be nice to get the labels changed, since it hurts the bees and particularly the brood so badly. Also I wonder about the lasting effects in the beehives themselves.