Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Brushy Mountain - Free Shipping (sorta)

6K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  DC Bees 
#1 ·
From Brushy Mountain in response to a question about free shipping.....

Yes, we do offer free shipping on Cyber Monday. In order to receive the information regarding the rules and restrictions as well as the promotion code needed for that you will need to sign up for our Monthy E-flier. This e-flier that has the free shipping information will be sent out soon. We also offer free shipping in December for the first 2 weeks of the month. The promotional code for that free shipping offer can be found in the December issue of Bee Culture Magazine.

Free shipping regulations are typically: Orders must be over $100, no glass, honey, or truck orders. And you must be east of the Mississippi to receive free shipping.

#11 ·
I emailed Brushy about when the info for free shipping was comming out, they told me the same thing that they told you snl, but they also said no orders over 250lbs. It wasnt that way before, I have been waiting 6 months to give them a order, and the first thing on the list was 24 medium supers, which according to them is 270lbs. What and when is cyber monday?

#14 ·
Took a little "moving it up the ladder" work, but I did get Brushy Mountain to agree to send the extractor to the nearest UPS Terminal freight free.........not too shabby...

Some of you who may not qualify for free shipping for over freight limit reasons, truck orders or otherwise may want to call them regarding shipping to your nearest UPS terminal for free if it is convenient for you to pick up from there.

#15 ·
Some of you who may not qualify for free shipping for over freight limit reasons, truck orders or otherwise may want to call them regarding shipping to your nearest UPS terminal for free if it is convenient for you to pick up from there.
Just be aware that the "terminal" where truck freight is handled is not likely to be the same place that normal UPS packages are handled. In many parts of the country, the former Overnite Transportation company terminals are where UPS Freight operates from.

Fedex also operates a nationwide LTL trucking company. It may be smart to locate all the major truck terminals in your area before you start negotiating with bee supplies vendors, just in case they propose using a different carrier than what you were expecting. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.